#026: How To End Relationship Self-Sabotage
Has your partner told you countless times that you are making a big deal out of nothing? Or maybe you hold grudges for way too long. If either situation sounds familiar to you, then you might be guilty of relationship self-sabotage.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- How to identify if you are engaged in relationship self sabotage and what could be the underlying reason for that. For example, holding grudge for way too long as a result of conflict avoidance and keeping your partner at bay.
- Things you can start doing immediately to stop self sabotaging: understand your inner critic, be mindful, and identify your triggers.
- The best thing is that everything we suggest in this episode has to do with creating the change within yourself. You get to be in charge here. No one can make the decision for you or make you wait for the change.
Identifying if you are self-sabotaging a relationship can be extremely difficult. The reason for this is that you might have been doing it for so long that it simply became a second nature in your life; not allowing past relationships to flourish. However, identifying your self-sabotaging behavior is only part of the process. What really matters is knowing what you can do differently now to not self-sabotage your future relationship.
The freebie for this episode is SO VALUABLE:
As a BONUS, we are giving a FREE Guide to help you identify self-sabotaging behaviors and tools you can use for a healthy future relationship. This free guide includes a list of scenarios of self sabotage to help you better identify your situation. It explains the underlying thoughts and reasons behind the actions, and it spells out more action steps to stop the self sabotaging behaviors to be able to be in a healthy future relationship.
Check out this episode’s highlights:
- My co-host Alina and I discuss common relationship self-sabotage scenarios that appear in relationships.
- We also share the possible reasons for your self-sabotaging behavior which might have led to your last breakup.
- And more importantly, we tell you what you can do differently in your next relationship.
- And as a BONUS, we are giving a FREE Guide to help you identify self-sabotaging behavior and tools you can use for a healthy future relationship.
Tune in to become more mindful about your behavior, to gain control and to have better relationships in the future.
Links mentioned in this episode: