#042: Surviving Modern Relationships – Finding Relationship Balance In This Day And Age
Are you having a hard time finding relationship balance in today’s world? You want to be in a happy relationship but between all the emails, text messages, work life, family time, me time, social media etc, nurturing your relationship has been put in the back burner.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- The main change that has been affecting our relationship is the new way we communicate, but this is only one change out of many I discuss.
- Young people who are in long term relationships face problems that maybe their parents or grandparents didn’t face. So I want you to be aware of it.
- “The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your relationships”. So how do you make your relationship of quality in today’s world?
- Finding happiness has become the 21st-century’s main goal, but what are the components of quality relationship? With the right strategies, you will be able to find balance and increase the quality of your relationship. Ultimately, this will bring you the happiness you’re looking for.
I started to formulate this episode because lately, I’ve been seeing millennial couples seeking my help for relationship balance. These are couples in their late 20’s, who’ve spent a couple of years together and are struggling with finding the right harmony and stability in their relationship or marriage. These couples have been struggling with issues that generations before them most likely didn’t have to handle. They have very busy lives, and I don’t mean just busy, I mean SUPER BUSY! And this is not only if you are a young couple because older couples have a hard time finding relationship balance in this busy world just as much. Changes are happening and while you cannot disconnect your life from the world, you need to make sure you keep your relationship in a good place. So let’s see how you can bring quality into your marriage in spite of this new era’s draining impacts. If you’d like to discuss finding balance in your relationship and you reside in Aventura, Miami, North Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Miami Beach or anywhere else in Florida, give me a call at 305-507-9955 or visit iditsharoni.com/contact.
Check out these highlights:
- What shorter attention span does to our relationship and our ability to be happy in one. (5:08)
- How entitlement attitude and feeling we “deserve” happiness influence how we are and what we expect to have in our relationships.(7:14)
- The need for constant attention and what it does to our partners. (11:46)
- The pressure we put on our partners with the constant chase for happiness. (13:25)
- How you can create or bring back quality to your relationship. (16:34)